Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I miss achewood  (Read 4532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: I miss achewood
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 02:59:05 am »

Maybe Chris Onstad fell down a well.

lacto-ovo veganism killed our funnyman.

I think the charcuterie killed him.


Quote from: Achewood Twitter
Rumors of my death greatly exaggerated. Week of migraines and rain. New Achewood strip up at long last.

"No one would have believed in the first months of the new decade that this forum was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as posters busied themselves about their various complaints they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water."
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I miss achewood
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 03:02:01 am »

Quote
Rumors of my death greatly exaggerated.

So does Onstad have a huge writer-boner for Mark Twain or what?

NTTAWWT.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Cioran

  • Guest
Re: I miss achewood
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 03:25:44 am »

Man lives in Portland. I'm there now, and it's an orbit or two more interesting than Lakewood or any other 98% of "California". He's gathering compost for his garden of comedy. You whining cunts.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I miss achewood
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 03:36:10 am »

Ah, piss off you sanctimonious fuck.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Cioran

  • Guest
Re: I miss achewood
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 03:43:12 am »

Take away a tiny can of Dr. Pepper from me. That will ease the hatred in your heart.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: I miss achewood
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 11:04:51 am »

Cioran is Onstad. So busted.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up