Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phishing and dumb people  (Read 1887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
phishing and dumb people
« on: January 29, 2010, 09:21:19 pm »

hey does anyone know of any good phishing education web sites?  Like, a site that a person can use to edumacate themselves?  A site that would phish a person, and then if the person fell for the bait, explain to them what they're doing wrong?  I know some federal bureau like the department of commerce or something had put up some web sites like that in the past.

because it's like, ridiculous how many people I know who just don't understand this stuff.  people need help. 


oh yeah, like I think the best thing would be a site that baits people into downloading software, then if they take the bait and install the software, the program runs and tells them what they did wrong or something. 
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: phishing and dumb people
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 02:59:49 am »

Fuck off.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: phishing and dumb people
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 05:02:15 am »

don't be touchy!  Even I fell for a phishing site once.  Typed in my paypal password and everything.  then I realized what was going on and I logged into the real paypal and changed my password right away.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: phishing and dumb people
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 11:13:20 am »

Look. Fuck off.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: phishing and dumb people
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:17:21 pm »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up