Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can you again  (Read 3431 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
can you again
« on: January 31, 2010, 03:54:06 am »

this is a thread where you tell a person "i would can you again for that if i could" because you want to give them more tiny cans of dr pepper than the board allows.

i'm gonna kick this off with a post to judrygionisadickslap which is what my brain calls you. you are hilarious when drunk, educated when not, and insightful regardless. decoding your drunk typos is always worth it. you crack me up or make a great point most every day. i look forward to meeting you as soon as i can.

YOU ARE RAD!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 04:00:46 pm »

I can you again, Choop, for starting such a nice thread.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 04:51:24 pm »

I can you Jay-ell for you know why.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: can you again
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 06:32:04 pm »

you are hilarious when drunk, educated when not, and insightful regardless.

If only this translated into real life

Seriously Choop what a decent bloke you are. I hope I do get to meet you so I can purchase you a pint, as well as enjoying witty banter of the highest order. I cannot promise I will be able to provide the second part.

Cheers pal

This post is also functioning as means of letting you know I am unable to can you as much as I desire at this very moment.

Screw it, cans for everyone! I'm in a good mood
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: can you again
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 12:16:05 am »

its hard to be obnoxious in such a sincere, warm, tender-hearted thread.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 08:09:30 pm »

Maybe I can. I need to see this a challenge.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 09:22:32 pm »

I can inev again for starting a music thread. By avoiding this new thread as scrupulously as I avoid the Pretend Football threads, I will no longer be reminded daily how hopelessly un-hip I am.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 03:00:21 am »

Ah yes, because nothing says "socially successful" like participation in Fantasy Football.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: can you again
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 08:11:38 am »

Ah yes, because nothing says "socially successful" like participation in Fantasy Football.



Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 09:11:36 am »

I can you A1U for being oh so you
and for having such a beautiful c*ck
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 06:26:36 pm by Thomas Pain »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 04:56:21 pm »

I can you Shithead for being oh so you
and for having such a beautiful c*ck

I must correct you.  it wasn't troll of the year it was a lifetime achievement award.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 06:28:10 pm »

well thanks I guess
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: can you again
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 06:24:33 am »

I saw something about JL's can but then the actual thread bored me.

D----- SLOW SHIPPING, POOR COMMUNICATION, WOULD NOT READ AGAIN

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: can you again
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 03:26:07 am »

I'm canning Jough because I've been drinking.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: can you again
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 02:03:41 am »

so bobby is an actual person?  i thought he was just a really complex chatbot.

one of the funniest things ever posted on this or any board.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up