Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am afraid you are being incorrect.  (Read 9776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 04:53:10 pm »

What sort of beans?

Fava beans?  Garbanzos?  Black? Cranberry? Lentils? Split Peas? Crowder Peas? Haricots Vert? Pintos? Great Northerns? Navy? Limas? Red? Jelly?  Bertie Botts?  Kidney?  Kentucky Runners?  Half Runners? Blue Lakes? Pole? Snap?  Snow Peas? Soy? Boston Baked? Brown? Pigeon Peas?  Vanilla?  Freebie and the? Human?

Pork n'
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 05:13:27 pm »

Cioran, have you met Thomas Pain?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 06:22:16 pm »

If you were a bean what kind of bean would you be? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFpkDKf0Ao
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up