Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: chainsawsuit  (Read 6612 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
chainsawsuit
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:05:04 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:53 pm »

That's an important lesson.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:18:29 pm »

that is going to haunt my dreams.  maybe even my conscious moments.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 03:51:04 pm »

The optimal quantity of face is always One. I guess face is a demerit good.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:54:48 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 04:21:26 pm »

I... like chainsawsuit. thanks!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 05:08:56 pm »

This one is pretty spot on, although it could easily be self-referential as well.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 05:20:43 pm »

Was just gonna post about that. Turns out this is the same excellent chap with the PBF-bashing strip wich I liked so much that was linked in the PBF thread! I'm consistent motherfuckers!

(the artist's rants below the strips are pretty funny too ^^)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 05:33:02 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 05:23:42 am »

Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 02:18:31 pm »

Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 05:34:07 pm »

Shit, man, why do we have bullshit holidays like talk Like A Pirate Day and Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day when we can have awesome holidays like Talk Like A Tamarian Day?

or:

Pinky and the Brain in the cage. Calvin, holding the ball. Dante and Randall at the counter.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 05:46:10 pm »

Scrooge McDuck, his money bin full!

Optimus Prime, fighting the Constructicons. Snuggle Bear, leaping in the laundry basket.

Scrooge McDuck, his money bin empty. :(

Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 05:46:20 pm »

http://chainsawsuit.com/2008/05/07/strip-362/

this sums up the internet

What does it mean if I completely understand "darmok and jalad at tinagra" but only vaguely comprehend why "i can haz cheezburger' is a thing?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 06:55:55 pm »

it means youre one of those people.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 10:04:59 pm »

Quote from: jay-ell
What does it mean if I completely understand "darmok and jalad at tinagra" but only vaguely comprehend why "i can haz cheezburger' is a thing?

It means you are rad.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: chainsawsuit
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 10:22:00 pm »

the other day, my girlfriend was happily absent when my roommate and I got in a discussion about which space ship was being portrayed in a Star-Trek themed Futurama episode. He conceded defeat when I explained that it was a D-7 warbird, which could be either Romulan or Klingon because they had a treaty where they shared ship designs and technologies.

These are the things that stay in my brain. I can't remember what the argument is against the "Partners in Health" methodology, or how to explain what Structuralism is, but I remember entries from the Star Trek Encyclopedia from the half-dozen times I read it cover-to-cover 7 or 8 years ago.

maybe I can be like, a Star Trek anthropologist.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up