Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: spray on liquid glass  (Read 2900 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
spray on liquid glass
« on: February 03, 2010, 02:27:49 pm »

spray on liquid glass is about to revolutionize almost everything.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:36:46 pm »

it won't eliminate grey goo fears
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 05:02:41 pm »

I don't get how you can spray it on plants and have them still grow. So confusing.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 03:09:01 am »

Yeah and I'm pretty sure you won't be able to use it to beat off.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 04:03:40 am »

I'm sure that won't stop some enterprising individual.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 10:19:55 pm »

Yeah... I'm not sure I want that many nanosilicoid compounds around my breathin' equipment.

I am intrigued by its possibilities, but there is a warning gremlin in my head screaming "MESOTHELIOMA!"
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 06:09:58 am »

More like spray-on liquid ASS amirite
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 08:00:23 am »

I am intrigued by its possibilities, but there is a warning gremlin in my head screaming "MESOTHELIOMA!"

agreed
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: spray on liquid glass
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 12:31:35 am »

Yeah... I'm not sure I want that many nanosilicoid compounds around my breathin' equipment.

I am intrigued by its possibilities, but there is a warning gremlin in my head screaming "MESOTHELIOMA!"

I agree I would for sure put on a dust mask and a condom before I spray it on.  And of course I mean on my penith.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up