Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.  (Read 4575 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« on: February 05, 2010, 11:06:17 pm »

Facebook tells me it's our Den Mother's big day today, and facebook would never lie.

Happy birthday JL, that you maintain your radiance even in the absence of your mighty powers is an inspiration to us all.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 12:08:16 am »



Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 01:50:14 am »

The discrepancy in our age grows ever further. We may not be in the boundaries of half your age plus 7... but this birthday is a reminder that one day we will be.

Happy Birthday JL!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 02:38:10 am »

you're too awesome for words.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 03:01:03 am »

The discrepancy in our age grows ever further. We may not be in the boundaries of half your age plus 7... but this birthday is a reminder that one day we will be.

Happy Birthday JL!

But...half my age plus 7 is 22! (If you round down the half-year.) That...buh...wah...gah...

*weeps*

Also, technically in the Eastern US time zone my birthday isn't for another 2 hours, so you've gone off a bit prematurely....though I hear that's common for young kids like you.

Zing! 

Also also: had my birthday dinner tonight, which means I hate myself and want to die from meat/starch overload, so it was a success. And for those of you who aren't my facebook friends, Mom said to me the other day: "Sorry I got you a toilet for your birthday."

Tomorrow: going on about my business as if nothing has happened.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 03:05:34 am »

Also also: had my birthday dinner tonight, which means I hate myself and want to die from meat/starch overload, so it was a success.

Perhaps a tiny can of Dr. Pepper will aid in digestion.

(happy birthday)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 06:22:27 am »

Happy Birthday, o' den mother. I love you like a sister, lover, old highschool buddy, and board co-founder all in one.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 08:48:17 am »

Also, technically in the Eastern US time zone my birthday isn't for another 2 hours, so you've gone off a bit prematurely....though I hear that's common for young kids like you.

I kind of knew that, but your birthday is basically a global celebration.

Also ouch. Especially to someone who does fit into the half age plus seven rule (just).
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 12:56:19 pm »

Happy Birthday lady! You. Are. Rad!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 02:49:00 pm »

Happy Birthday, o' den mother. I love you like a sister, lover, old highschool buddy, and board co-founder all in one.

This is the best present a messageboard could give me.

Sorry, everybody else, I appreciate the wishes and all, but just give me my old pal Jough back and I'll be set for life.

Are you here to stay? Or just passing through?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 04:02:14 pm »

Happy birthday FROM ONE OF THE SECOND BEST, apparently.

If you fell off the face of the earth for 3 years and then came back on my birthday, I'd say the same about you, Ash.

Please don't, though.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 05:27:06 pm »

Happy Birthday, Darlin'.

I still say you Pedro got you one of the best board related birthday presents evar.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 05:31:58 pm »

Enjoy your birthday fun times. I'm sure Pedro will be busy.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 05:42:22 pm »

Happy Birthday, Darlin'.

I still say you Pedro got you one of the best board related birthday presents evar.

I remember that.  You called me at work.  it was awkward.  I couldn't think of anything to say because my mind was involved with something else.  You told me a secret, but it may have been a lie, I'm still not sure.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 05:50:28 pm »

Happy Birthday!

Sorry, that's all I have in me this morning.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up