Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.  (Read 4557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 06:21:49 pm »

happy happies jayell
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 07:02:11 pm »

Happy Birthday, Darlin'.

I still say you Pedro got you one of the best board related birthday presents evar.

that he did. i was thinking about that this morning.

cell# posted elsewhere if anyone wants to text or call today. sorry for the curtness, i`m typing this on my phone.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 11:27:31 pm »

I think I called you once? didn't I do that?

Maybe I will call you while I am walking to the library. I think I will!

1. Did JL just hear me come close to falling on my ass, because there is ice in my street? yes.
2. did I just say "I'm gonna go to a party and get wasted!" Yes. It was meant to sound like more of a joke than it did.
3. Does JL have a charming voice? Yes. Her voice is pretty.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:18:51 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 03:12:28 am »

I think I called you once? didn't I do that?

Maybe I will call you while I am walking to the library. I think I will!

1. Did JL just hear me come close to falling on my ass, because there is ice in my street? yes.
2. did I just say "I'm gonna go to a party and get wasted!" Yes. It was meant to sound like more of a joke than it did.
3. Does JL have a charming voice? Yes. Her voice is pretty.

It was a wonderful phone call, tempered only by the fact that I am generally a socially awkward person, which is much more apparent on the phone than it is on the internet. Also, your insistence that you were going to a party and getting wasted was extremely jocular, I thought, and did make me feel a little younger.

Dan, you sound just like my best friend's husband, to the point that even after I saw the phone number, but before you said your name, I thought, "Why is Kris calling me, and how is he calling from a Charlotte area code?"

It was a pleasant chat. I also got two texts from Ash, one of which had a picture of his horsie.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 03:29:29 am »

Happy birthday, you.  I'm-a go put on my Carlos del Vaca hat to celebrate.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Queen is dead, Long live Happy Birthday.
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 04:06:32 am »

you sound like someone I know, but I can't think of who.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up