Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Smackdown  (Read 4690 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« on: December 10, 2003, 07:18:37 pm »

Okay, kids.  New rule.  If a thread wanders for more than three or four posts, I'll be splitting it off into a new topic and putting it in the "lower" fora.  So let's keep it clean up in here.  Up in here.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 07:20:48 pm »

Big Bad Momma's Back!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 07:23:28 pm »

Heh heh heh.  I just started to sense that y'all missed the bitter sting of my love.  I have been...sidetracked lately.  

Incidentally, I took my exam yesterday.  I'll be around a lot more now.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Smackdown
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 11:40:02 pm »

This thread isn't about "Achewood - The Comic".

Moving...

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 01:30:37 am »

Quote from: "El Guapo"
This thread isn't about "Achewood - The Comic".

Moving...


Awesome.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 01:56:57 am »

Guess what?  You're right.  I guess it really ought to go in "Community."  I'll file it there after everyone's had a chance to see it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 07:22:48 pm »

Wandering message board threads are the cream of the internet. Truly.


Carry on...
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2004, 08:32:50 pm »

Way to stick to the guns, folks. Is this thread really at all important any more?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Smackdown
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2004, 10:09:48 pm »

Is JLD even here anymore?

I don't know, man.  I'm relying on the forum mods to handle things, since I don't have much time to babysit anymore.

JL?  WHERE ARE YOU?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Smackdown
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2004, 10:10:30 pm »

I should also note that responsibility lies with AugustWest and V-Adore for the Achewood fora, too.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Smackdown
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2004, 12:28:33 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I should also note that responsibility lies with AugustWest and V-Adore for the Achewood fora, too.

I'll work on it, boss-man.

(Tomorrow. Right now I'm apathetic.)
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2004, 02:33:41 am »

Right, that was a big unaxed question for me too: August and V were made "temporary admins" when y'all were havin' some sorta conflict. This is one hell of a temporary stint - no damn temp job I ever had lasted this long.

I'm just jealous is all. I want mod privileges in the big fora! I want it now, daddy![/veruca]
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Smackdown
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2004, 03:26:24 am »

At some point I think we just decided to make them permamods while I was busy with work and JLD was busy with whatever.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2004, 04:07:28 am »

Oh, okay.



(still jealous)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2004, 01:02:21 pm »

Ha Haaa

/Nelson Muntz
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up