Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smackdown  (Read 4701 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Smackdown
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2004, 02:34:13 pm »

That's the spirit, August! Mock! Mock from our place of POWER and INFLUENCE and THEORETICAL THREAD-SPLITTING!!

... I feel like a Silver Age Marvel villain.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Smackdown
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2004, 05:05:10 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
This is one hell of a temporary stint - no damn temp job I ever had lasted this long.


I once worked as a "temp" for two years.  The position that I was temping at had been held by three different temps over five years.  It's common ('round these parts) to keep secretaries as temps so that the company doesn't have to pay them as much.  

</ot>

I was here all day Saturday, and the board was dead.  I was forcibly removed from my home Sunday (we had our first showing!  Yay!)  so I coudn't check, and when I stopped in today there are 6,000 messages to read.  

You people.  So unpredictable.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Smackdown
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2004, 05:17:25 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"


You people.  So unpredictable.


Tell me a about it. Why do you think I usually go away on weekends!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up