Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: alien loves predator  (Read 2468 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
alien loves predator
« on: February 06, 2010, 01:50:50 am »

unavoidable delay

ive only read a few and i am casually interested.  i dont know if this updates anymore, or what.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: alien loves predator
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 02:01:43 am »

unavoidable delay

ive only read a few and i am casually interested.  i dont know if this updates anymore, or what.

He stopped for a while but is back to regular updates. Although the current story has been going on forever.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: alien loves predator
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 02:37:33 am »

i am getting steady laughs.  i give it a B.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: alien loves predator
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:09:47 pm »

I like it.  Although I'm not a New Yorker, and have visited the place only once, I've seen enough TV to get some of the insider jokes.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up