Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real Life Sleeping Beauty  (Read 2181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Real Life Sleeping Beauty
« on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:11 am »

I found this story fascinating.

I wonder if she can be trained to kill?





edit: fixed link
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:49:11 am by Choop »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Real Life Sleeping Beauty
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:06:54 am »

I wish I either had that disease or had a girlfriend that had that disease.  You know...




Asleep style.
Logged
ACHIEVE

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Real Life Sleeping Beauty
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 04:35:10 pm »

Grrr.  The video's gone, but you get to watch a 20sec commercial before they advise you of that fact.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up