Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.  (Read 7192 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2003, 11:28:45 pm »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
Who's pubdoggy? =)


The guy with te classy avatar.
And where did he go? Did he just wonder off?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 11:33:54 pm »

That was kinda the deal (smilie = sarcasm). What better offer could he have had? This is a pretty posh gig right here.

PS: That is/was a solid avatar. Looks like my cat (if he were not such a geek).
Logged

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2003, 04:15:21 pm »

friends,

I have not wandered anywhere too far. I simply cannot give enough of my time to you wonderful people. I'm still reading, still posting, still sharing the love, just not laying the smack down anymore.

I have something in my eye - I have to go now.
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2003, 10:02:08 pm »

Quote from: "pubdoggy"
friends,

I have not wandered anywhere too far. I simply cannot give enough of my time to you wonderful people. I'm still reading, still posting, still sharing the love, just not laying the smack down anymore.

I have something in my eye - I have to go now.

Shine on, you crazy diamond, and know that it was appreciated.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2003, 10:41:05 pm »

You have to keep posting pube-doggy our avatars are meant to be seen side-by-side!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2003, 01:41:53 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
pube-doggy


I must ask... was that deliberate?  If so, where were you going with that?
Inquiring minds et cetera et cetera.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2003, 02:56:43 am »

New mod needed?

Perhaps we should check Carnaby Street.

Haw-Haw-Haw!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2003, 07:41:06 pm »

Crap.  I forgot about this for a few days.  

Congratulations, V-Adore and andalucia.  You're both mods.  Your applications were so great, I couldn't decide, so you get to co-moderate.  It's a sisterhood of moderation: You guys, me, and Wombat.  We should have a sleepover.  

GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2003, 09:52:18 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Crap.  I forgot about this for a few days.  

Congratulations, V-Adore and andalucia.  You're both mods.  Your applications were so great, I couldn't decide, so you get to co-moderate.  It's a sisterhood of moderation: You guys, me, and Wombat.  We should have a sleepover.


Oh sure, get me all hot and bothered with mention of a sleepover then make it girls only. How else will I ever get to socialize with some fine ladies in pajamas?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2003, 10:58:24 pm »

Ooh, ooh, yay! We can play Mystery Date and Truth or Dare! I'll bring the hash brownies!

Anyway, I'm unbelievably thrilled about this, and I will attempt to do my modly duties in an appropriately modly fashion. I think.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2003, 11:10:15 pm »

Don't forget to check out your newly emboldened name in the "who's online" list at the bottom of the screen. The first time is a glorious moment.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2003, 11:45:44 pm »

I've just been amused by reading people's IP's.  Not like I have any use for the knowledge, I just like power's all.
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2003, 12:17:27 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "side_show"
pube-doggy


I must ask... was that deliberate?  If so, where were you going with that?
Inquiring minds et cetera et cetera.


Yes, this was entirely intentional.  I wasn't going anywhere with it.  I was thinking of an episode of Family Guy where Peter builds a bar and makes a sign which reads "Ye Olde Pube," then rethinks it and writes "Ye Old Pube."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2003, 01:01:22 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I've just been amused by reading people's IP's.  Not like I have any use for the knowledge, I just like power's all.


I had to look up my own, just to see how many different ones I have. Sometimes it's also fun to just lock, unlock, and relock threads over and over when nobody else is online.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pubdoggy Resigns -- New Mod Needed.
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2003, 01:46:41 am »

You've got a nice collection of IPs there, Cort. Reeeeeal pretty...

(abusing power? Me? Nah.)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up