Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Kids in the Hall  (Read 1470 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
New Kids in the Hall
« on: February 11, 2010, 04:50:11 pm »

So, I know there's some Kids in the Hall fans round here, so I thought I'd post a link to thier new show Death Comes to Town.  It's been pretty decent so far, and it's great to see all the guys back together again.




edit: fixed link
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:12:54 pm by Choop »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: New Kids in the Hall
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 05:10:07 pm »

I heard about this the other day. It doesn't look like any US stations are showing it. At least not ones I get.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Kids in the Hall
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 05:29:23 pm »

Ooo, how did I not know about this?

It looks like you can theoretically watch whole episodes online but I can't get it to work.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: New Kids in the Hall
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 06:40:27 pm »

I am enjoying the hell out of the show so far.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: New Kids in the Hall
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 07:16:55 pm »

New Kids in the Hall are:

Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood

PLUS!

Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney, and Scott Thompson. 

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: New Kids in the Hall
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 07:23:05 pm »

New Kids in the Hall are:

Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood

PLUS!

Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney, and Scott Thompson. 



::)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: New Kids in the Hall
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 09:57:32 am »

I saw the first episode and it was good, but I haven't had the urge to watch any others, and I've been watching alot of TV.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: [1]   Go Up