Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: every xkcd ever  (Read 7517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 10:19:12 pm »

I mean, I like it, most of the time. Hope I can still hang out with you guys.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 10:24:32 pm »

I mean, I like it, most of the time. Hope I can still hang out with you guys.

I read xkcd regularly. I find it ranges from Interesting to Funny with many stops in between.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 07:41:47 am »

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 12:00:32 pm »

There's a thing where people, who don't get a thing, make fun of that thing on the most superficial and pedestrian level imaginable.
That might be the saddest thing.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 03:09:11 pm »

There's a thing where people, who don't get a thing, make fun of that thing on the most superficial and pedestrian level imaginable.
That might be the saddest thing.

This.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 03:55:43 pm »

I did chuckle at the shirt sizes, though.
Logged

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 04:59:36 pm »

i liked the cake > pi design, to be honest.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 06:25:11 pm »

There's a thing where people, who don't get a thing, make fun of that thing on the most superficial and pedestrian level imaginable.
That might be the saddest thing.

you have just explained human nature.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 07:44:08 pm »

yeah, this does not really capture the un-funniness of XKCD at its worst.

like, "haha, they're nerds" is not really my problem with XKCD.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:01 am »

I wonder if those guys have stairs in their house.

I never understood nerds vs. jocks. Hell, I never even saw it at my high school.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: every xkcd ever
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 06:54:32 am »

Ok, I'll give you the shirts, I kind of glossed over them because I thought they were unrelated.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up