Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move  (Read 2003 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« on: February 17, 2010, 06:51:28 pm »

Mai's, the original Vietnamese restaurant in Houston burned down two days ago.  I was searching through my photo archives for pictures of Mai's and I came across a short video I took of my then 12 year old nephew acting out Teodor's Insane New Dance Move.

Bonus feature: Mother picking her teeth and Dad being clueless.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 07:11:31 pm »

Classic!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:30:49 pm »

"Oh noooo I was pickin' my teeth!"  <-- cute.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 07:35:40 pm »

paul, your voice reminds me of cleveland brown from 'family guy'.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 04:51:47 am by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 02:06:46 am »

Bonus feature: Mother picking her teeth and Dad being clueless.

"This is not a silent movie, Dad."

That got a chuckle. All getting ready to pose for a photograph. Dads are great.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 02:11:30 am »

That was not the voice I expected to hear.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 02:50:44 pm »

I have so many videos of my mom that end with, "Oh, this is a video? Turn it off, turn it off!"
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 02:58:15 pm »

I was once at a stage show where filming was prohibited. When the actors noticed someone was recording them, they stopped and one said "Oh my! That's one of those moving picture cameras!" And stood still in pose until the person stopped.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 04:34:37 am »

which was a little weird considering it was set in 2046.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up