Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine  (Read 4389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 01:02:13 am »

SkyMall is a harsh mistress.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 01:13:41 am »

Little Massive Man is getting some Beef-style Worry Work biceps.

Also, at another time in this strip's history, this arc would encorporate some Little Nephew jealousy and accompanying Ray guilt and/or yelling. Amirite?
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 01:32:22 am »

Somebody please explain the restaurant name to me. Thank you.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 01:41:08 am »

It means enmity in Latin.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 07:39:08 am »

Oh.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 07:46:05 am »

oh look what i found
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 04:23:36 pm »

all i could remember was a funky name involving grammar. i was surprised though i know better than to have been that the glass reflection lines and brick were exactly the same pattern at enmitas as poultry; ; it's lazy-cum-clever at perhaps its best.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 11:12:47 pm »

Onstad has taken chops at how these theme type restaurants tend to churn over in the blogs before, so this isn't too far out of theme. I kinda took at Ray's still going to the same place that's the next place.

Which, I guess, is cute background stuff if you want to dig in that far.

Who does? (me)
(I do)
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 01:10:19 am »

p is a responsible little guy

waiter!  send that young otter a frosty yoohoo and put it on my bill.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 08:52:36 am »

Onstad has taken chops at how these theme type restaurants tend to churn over in the blogs before, so this isn't too far out of theme. I kinda took at Ray's still going to the same place that's the next place.

Which, I guess, is cute background stuff if you want to dig in that far.

Who does? (me)

Yeah, too bad there ain't no blogs no more.  I hope he ain't writing a book or something stupid like that.  Anyone remember the blogs?  They were possibly the best parts of Achewood.
Logged
ACHIEVE

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 09:46:38 am »

I always assumed they still existed but were behind The Paywall, just like everything other than a strip every other two weeks.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 10:03:14 am »

I suscribed to it like twice in the past two years, it's okay but it's no blogs.
Logged
ACHIEVE

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 06:33:50 pm »

The concept of pork fries intrigues me, but I'm guessing they're just gussied up cracklings. I wonder how well that would actually work with a burger.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 12:06:03 am »

I always assumed they still existed but were behind The Paywall, just like everything other than a strip every other two weeks.

Sometimes there is something sort of like a blog. There was one from Roast Beef this week.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up