Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toyota Recalls  (Read 4251 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Toyota Recalls
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 06:07:46 pm »

Pepperidge Farms remembers!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Toyota Recalls
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 06:16:24 pm »

I keep reading the title of this thread as if it's a pun on the phrase "Total Recall."

Toyotal Recall?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Toyota Recalls
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 08:45:01 pm »

I keep reading the title of this thread as if it's a pun on the phrase "Total Recall."

Toyotal Recall?

I wish that had been my intent.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up