This may sound kind of dumb, but I'm glad there aren't boobies all over the place here in the states. I have a problem with boobies. I love them. They are my life-long passion. Big, small, oddly-shaped; each of these nipple-topped mounds of utilitarian woman-flesh is a thing of beauty. They make it hard for me to think. When I go visit family in Argentina, and every magazine stand has mad boobies all over the place, all I can think is I bet I could run a magazine stand. Here in the US I can walk anywhere I want without the siren call of mind-numbing boobivision.
I'm not going to fight for the legislation that keeps nudity off broadcast television and newstands just because I have poor self-discipline and an inability to aim my firing neurons when they're subjected to the awesome beauty of the female form. But I'm not going to fight against it.
c*ckes should be allowed on broadcast television, but only for their immense comic value.
A-frigging-MEN, brother!!
Living in Hawaii has begun to desensitize me to boobs. The Bikini top is pretty much clothing here, so I see so much flesh that it's beginning to not register. At first, I was almost to the point of having panic attacks. I mean, here you are, getting a box of eskimo pies and there is a hot girl next to you getting some chicken nuggets. She is in a bikini top. She opens the door to the cooler.....
You know the rest, boys. Two little round things go sproing and shortly thereafter is a third, less visible sproing, accompanied by an inability to focus on the pies and some general confusion and a momentary reduction in both gross and fine motor skills.
Now I am only noticing the more truly aesthetic of the boobies. And I'm learning to appreciate them on merit. It's hard, though, and I think perhaps with a few more years here I can begin to write the 12 step book for people like us, afflicted with this boobie thing.
I think it's kind of funny (and I don't know if anyone else is this way) but seeing MOST of a boobie is far worse than just plain old seeing a boobie.