Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes  (Read 3649 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« on: March 03, 2010, 09:47:02 pm »

I'm not sure I understand what Ray's getting at here.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 09:56:36 pm »

those damn magazines
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 10:10:28 pm »

funny how ray is equating his dickitude to tough love, considering how his mom wiped his ass for most of his life.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 10:18:12 pm »

yeah, this line of thought always makes me mad.
PLEASING MIDDLE COURSE, DICK!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 10:24:16 pm »

Ray's business will lose, though.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 10:26:49 pm »

I misread it originally as not "betrayal is the logical consequence of friendship" rather, just skimming it, I read it as:

"betrayal is the logical consequence of success" and I think I like it better that way.

ALSO: kids got all the time in the damn world to be hard and bitter. give 'em some fuck*ng time to be soft, I say.*

*I say this as a man who has done nothing with his life and was raised about as soft as you can be raised by working-class people without a lot of money. I understand the irony, believe me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 10:59:54 pm »

Snifflepronin
Logged

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 11:30:06 pm »

Little Nephew has starved to death.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 11:32:07 pm »

I always wondered why record players used to be so huge and loud and grownups so drunk, and aren't anymore.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 11:41:40 pm »

I always wondered why record players used to be so huge and loud and grownups so drunk, and aren't anymore.

This was the entire rationale for big band music, I think.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 11:42:09 pm »

I always wondered why record players used to be so huge and loud and grownups so drunk, and aren't anymore.

car audio systems have replaced record players as the loudest sound-y thing.  
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 11:45:45 pm »

car audio systems have replaced record players as the loudest sound-y thing.  

And people with those are often drunk.
Interesting.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 11:53:13 pm »

This was the entire rationale for big band music, I think.

Turn off that hippy crap!
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 09:40:31 am »

Little Nephew has starved to death.

Wait did Ray get him out of the past with Magical Realism?  Or is LN still in 1800's Wales?
Logged
ACHIEVE

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd March, 2010 - Tasty old herpes
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 09:56:45 am »

Wait did Ray get him out of the past with Magical Realism?  Or is LN still in 1800's Wales?

1800s?  I thought it was the 1600s and I thought there was something happened prevented him from going back.  Anyway, wherever he's at he's a big boy now and very capable of taking care of himself.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up