Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lucid TV  (Read 2851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Lucid TV
« on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:30 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid TV
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 01:35:57 am »

Those are some rough chuckles.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Lucid TV
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 07:10:10 am »

Those are some rough chuckles.

indeed.  i was unable to get a comfortable laugh from most of the ones i read because im too idealistic.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid TV
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 07:17:00 am »

I on the other hand will still be sniggering as the ferryman paddles me across to hades.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid TV
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 02:04:20 am »

I thought many of them were high-fuckin-larious.

But then, I am twisted, possibly in evil ways.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid TV
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 03:00:32 am »

I thought many of them were high-fuckin-larious.

I didn't say they weren't funny...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid TV
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 05:27:22 am »

i've been enjoying the archive for an hour or so. apparently it's ending soon - when did it start?

lucid tv @ livejournal went online late 2006.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up