Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JL guest stars in XKCD  (Read 2441 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
JL guest stars in XKCD
« on: March 15, 2010, 12:50:05 pm »

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: JL guest stars in XKCD
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 02:09:51 pm »

I thought of several of my female friends but JL was in the list.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: JL guest stars in XKCD
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 03:09:16 pm »

What the hell would the Author of XKCD know about women anyway? It's not like he's ever successfully spoken to one.

Maybe that's why he was reading Porn for Women to begin with.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: JL guest stars in XKCD
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 04:45:10 pm »

I was kind of wondering about that angle of the whole thing, too.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: JL guest stars in XKCD
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 05:35:58 pm »

Porn for Women?  I thought that was HGTV...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: JL guest stars in XKCD
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 06:25:18 pm »

Porn for Women?  I thought that was HGTV...

This is porn for women.

Personally, I find the "Porn for Women" books hilarious, in spite of myself. Five years ago, before these books became popular, I photographed Pedro mopping the kitchen floor in tight jeans and a wife-beater, the joke being that I would look back on these pictures in my "private moments."

But yeah, honestly, the value in seeing a man doing housework is mainly that it frees up my time and energy for fuck*ng, so if it's just pictures of Random Guy pretending to do a task that, in the end, I still have to do myself, it's not really helpful to me on a personal level.

I'm honored to be thought of in connection with such fine feminist ideals.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up