Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)  (Read 4246 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« on: December 11, 2003, 11:55:17 am »

Note to self: throwing up in light socket = damnation, however temporary.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 12:48:30 pm »

I like that it's not just that they give out a crappy (apparently, though I'm too much of a girl to know about this stuff) vehicle, but that the 1982 brat is STANDARD ISSUE.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 01:20:48 pm »

Beef wiping his mouth off is the classy touch in today's episode.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 01:49:02 pm »

I guess he got to go to hell because he did it on purpose.  

Looks like Pedro was right.  Imagine that!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 01:57:32 pm »

AWESOME!!  This is better than my wildest Achwood dream ever!  

And if I've never told you about my Achwood dreams, hoo-boy.  They're wild.

On weekends I dream I'm Todd's van.  I know he loves me because of all he went through to get me.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 02:00:34 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I like that it's not just that they give out a crappy (apparently, though I'm too much of a girl to know about this stuff) vehicle, but that the 1982 brat is STANDARD ISSUE.


And here I was wondering why I couldn't find one used for love or money. Mystery solved
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
plot predictions
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 02:15:23 pm »

- Roast Beef comes back as more of a cyborg.
- Beef meets a woman there and cheats on Molly. Of course he can! He's already in Hell!
- They escape Hell through a manhole cover because they want Subway.

I would like to see the entire comic take place in Hell (with side trips to heaven). Eventually as the cast dies off they "go to the Underground for snacks."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 03:11:15 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
"Suckin' dick got this man?"

I don't think I'd want that printed anywhere in reference to me, thanks.  

Even if it were true.


Um, too late.

Anyway, who's going to apply to be the new alt-text writer?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 03:23:14 pm »

New thread.  Photoshop contest.  Theme: Suckin' Dick Got This Man.  Look for it in the Lounge.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2003, 08:17:23 pm »

Cats have been known to tunnel out of Hell!
http://www.godfart.com/view.php?id=content/view&i=7&r=
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

V-Adore

  • Guest
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2003, 10:00:24 pm »

My first thought on this comic was "Oh, no! Poor Beef! This is worse than all the other times he died." I do have to wonder how they're getting out of this one...

I suppose I should have something pretentious to say here, but, well, we aren't all perfect.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2003, 10:01:35 pm »

Maybe they aren't getting out of it....
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2003, 11:22:57 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Maybe they aren't getting out of it....


Of course they're getting out of it; Beef's just too fuck*ng nice for Hell - although seeing as how he seemed to really love Moon Life, all being alone, all writing "JAVA" in the dust, all watching old re-runs; I don't know - and Ray just fits in. Which would defeat the purpose of the whole punishment / torture thing: I can see Ray setting up a piano in that old lounge, with an iced-out brandy glass up on top for accepting tips -

Will it fit if you put an equals sign before and after the word Ray? Hell yes that's all caps
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2003, 11:41:40 pm »

Yeah, Ray really seems to be insufficiently punished. I mean, sure, he got roaringly drunk and puked in front of an idol-worth musician, and apparently the wallpaper is talking to him, but I get the feeling this is sort of Ray's normal day. And, of course, Beef's too damn nice for it.

(One does wonder about what'll happen when Beef comes back, based on the previous reactions of cats and electricity.)
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2003, 12:31:16 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
but I get the feeling this is sort of Ray's normal day.


Used to be the kind of day I longed for.
Damn growing up.
I'd dig hell with Ray.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up