Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, there, MisterQ.  (Read 4196 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Hey, there, MisterQ.
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:14:09 pm »

We're so sad we don't see you.

But it's your birthday, 32.

Have a good one. I hope any and all events which happen on this day involve some kind of Mexican crisp.



Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:22:34 pm »

Happy birthday to the big ol funky Q.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 05:40:36 pm »

dude the guy has been gone for like 5 years and you're still celebrating his birthday

what is he a messiah or something
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 06:05:11 pm »

Sometimes we acknowledge the birthdays of those who have registered, but barely posted.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 06:11:15 pm »

So I once knew this guy who was the biggest Aspie in the world. Bigger than all of you.

He had obsessions. One of his obsessions was with the former Secretary of Transportation Norman Y. Mineta.

He could never say "Secretary Mineta" or "Norman Mineta" or such. It was always said in full and with great reverence: Secretary of Transportation Norman Y. Mineta.

He would obsessively collect information on this guy and then share with anyone who wasn't a quick enough runner. Did you know he was in a concentration camp? Did you know he was the only Democrat in Bush's cabinet? Etc. Etc.

The board's fascination with Q is very similar to that of this guy and Mineta.

I'm sorry. I mean: Secretary of Transportation Norman Y. Mineta.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 06:24:23 pm »

I know right?  Who does that guy think he is?!

Or more precisely, who do we think that guy is!

Actually Paul has me trained to look for this now every year so there's that.  I sincerely doubt anyone's collecting random information on me OCD style bobbylicious, unless you are?  Are you trying to convince me to have maximum cuddles?

Thanks everyone for giving me an excuse to get my post count back in line with the year.   You guys are alright by me.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 07:09:31 pm »

I'm starting to enjoy this tradition.

If only his birthday was January 1st
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 07:13:27 pm »

Mister Who?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 07:39:01 pm »

I love you guys.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 07:40:36 pm »

Mister Who?

No, that guy's a doctor.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 07:21:32 am »

No, that guy's a doctor.

Mister... Doctor.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 01:40:15 pm »

comrade doctor
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 08:58:21 pm »

Oh Misterqueue, you tease.  Happy Belated.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 03:51:47 am »

Mister... Doctor.

I think it would be worth it to change your last name to Doctor and then become an actual doctor, so that you make people sing that one song.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 04:50:05 am »

I was thinking of just changing my last name to PhD and writing historical fiction or Sociology text books.  I think I could fake my way through those with a few all night study sessions early in the scam.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up