Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey if we make topics  (Read 1612 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Hey if we make topics
« on: March 18, 2010, 08:18:54 am »

when good musicians die RIP Mark Linkous, the dude with the most fucked up drug story I have ever heard in rock and roll.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey if we make topics
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 10:19:26 pm »

I've never really listened to Sparklehoss, but that is pretty fucked up. I'll have to check his stuff out.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Hey if we make topics
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 10:10:50 am »

Vivadixesubmarinetransmissionplot is awesome, other than that, meh.  But that one is really fuck*ng good.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up