Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19  (Read 4582 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« on: March 19, 2010, 02:35:13 pm »

And we're live.

I hope this arc goes where I wanted Jaime the Science Friend to go instead of skipping to ApologiesForMen.com and letting us imagine the consequences.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 03:00:53 pm »

I laffed.

Philippe did not exactly lock down the sales pitch there, but maybe people will be intrigued enough to inquire into the delightful otter's identity and business.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 03:04:02 pm by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 03:18:36 pm »

Those are exactly the images high school students would compile in the 90's!  I laughed.  Nothing like Phillippe x3 superimposed over a burning monk.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 04:39:59 pm »

Those are exactly the images high school students would compile in the 90's!  I laughed.  Nothing like Phillippe x3 superimposed over a burning monk.

I'm assuming Philippe is doing a little dance here. It's all in his arm positioning.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 08:10:49 pm »

One of our number posted "Hungarian Party Toilet!" as a Facebook status update today.  I almost clicked "Like," but then I thought of how that would look to the non-Achewood-centric.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 08:12:36 pm »

Whereas I just figured he was posting his current location and let it go.

OH SNAP!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:33:08 pm »

that dude reminds of those other nerdy/white trash guys that collect decorative knives from bud k.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 09:06:00 pm »

Interestingly enough, I've started referring to everything as a __________-party in the past little while. 

For example, after I had used the toilet, the dog got upset when my husband used the toilet right after me, and the husband asked way.   I explained that the dog was upset that he wasn't invited to the piss party.

Then for a reason I don't want to get into, all three cats and the dog each puked while I was out on errands for less than an hour, and I came home to my husband explaining that I had missed the puke party.  I asked if the husband was part of the party, but no he was an observer.  Sadly the puke party still requires some clean up.  There is a stain beside the couch and another on top of the TV and on the floor beside it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

connorbd

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 11:16:43 pm »

I hate to engage in acts of blatant pedantry, but I don't think Onstad knows much about public access TV -- Teodor wouldn't need to call in any favors, just walk in and sign up. Although I must admit, the annoyance between Teodor and the station guy is something I've experienced a few times, since not every producer knows everything they need to know about the equipment and software...

That and no one in their right mind would ever do a commercial or PSA spot live. It's pointless since things like that are easily bumped depending on how long or short a full-length program runs; it would usually be recorded to DVD and handed to the program director to put on whenever there's a spare minute between shows. Teodor and Philippe are doing this the way hard way.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:21:28 pm by connorbd »
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 11:56:22 pm »

artistic license
suspension of disbelief
talking cats and alive stuffed animals
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 12:31:17 am »

artistic license
suspension of disbelief
talking cats and alive stuffed animals

no wai! srsly?!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 01:38:14 am »

Man imagine the kind of toilet party you could have with a Hungarian party toilet

That's like a triple reverse toilet party times nine
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 01:40:32 am »

I hate to engage in acts of blatant pedantry, but I don't think Onstad knows much about public access TV -- Teodor wouldn't need to call in any favors, just walk in and sign up. Although I must admit, the annoyance between Teodor and the station guy is something I've experienced a few times, since not every producer knows everything they need to know about the equipment and software...

That and no one in their right mind would ever do a commercial or PSA spot live. It's pointless since things like that are easily bumped depending on how long or short a full-length program runs; it would usually be recorded to DVD and handed to the program director to put on whenever there's a spare minute between shows. Teodor and Philippe are doing this the way hard way.

Education.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 01:45:21 am »

I hate to engage in acts of blatant pedantry, bla bla bla

Forgive me if I don't believe you. 'sokay though, many of us around here are the very definition of pedantic.
Logged

connorbd

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Party Toilet - 2010-03-19
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 04:48:36 am »

artistic license
suspension of disbelief
talking cats and alive stuffed animals

I would say rather Rule of Funny.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up