Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: zombie vs. pooh  (Read 2681 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
zombie vs. pooh
« on: March 25, 2010, 01:12:50 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:09:50 pm »

Yeah, I liked the one where Alien rides the subway a lot better.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:49:05 pm »

the cool depressed alien/eeyore hybrid imageswere about all i got from it [[shrug]]
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 01:42:35 am »

You people have no souls.  I thought it was excellent.  Mind you, Aliens is my favourite movie ever, and I grew up on the Pooh books (I've even played Poohsticks at the original bridge!), so maybe it resonated more for me. 




Also I'm not dead inside
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 01:46:58 am »

It left me speechless, or I would have posted something about it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 01:55:16 am »

I thought it caught the feel of both works remarkably well.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 07:39:52 am »

Kind of reminded me of Pictures for Sad Children.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: zombie vs. pooh
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 01:40:21 pm »

I give it three boings.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up