Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Space Avalanche  (Read 2651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Space Avalanche
« on: March 31, 2010, 05:39:46 pm »

the first one

not bad, reminiscent of PBF and SMBC. i got a couple chuckles from the archive. updates mondays.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 11:27:44 pm »

There were several of them that I didn't get.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 12:43:14 am »

Yeah. Some are brilliant and some I totally don't have a clue.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:27:43 am »

This one is pretty funny to me.

But yeah, what does this one mean?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 06:52:56 am »

But yeah, what does this one mean?

I think the joke there is that the kids ran back to their home to hide from the guy they TP'd but west ireland is so sparsely populated that their home is the only building nearby and thus their attempt at hiding is meaningless. Or at least unlikely to be successful.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:18 pm »

This one is pretty funny to me.


I don't get that one. There are a bunch that I obviously don't get because I don't know enough about ninjas or Batman or even Star Trek.

But some of the ones with animals in them are hysterical.
http://www.spaceavalanche.com/2009/07/27/hunting/
http://www.spaceavalanche.com/2009/03/23/monkeys/

There's also a good one with a giraffe but the damn filter keeps breaking the link.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 04:18:24 pm »

I don't get that one. There are a bunch that I obviously don't get because I don't know enough about ninjas or Batman or even Star Trek.

The joke is that the Ninja threw his star knife or whatever those things are called and missed the intended target, instead hitting the guard.  They were all "Oh shit."  But then the guard fell over and his sword thing cleaved the other dude's head open and they were all "phew" because obviously he was their intended target.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Space Avalanche
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 02:12:47 am »

Topical
Or at least, holiday themed.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up