Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10  (Read 4495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 04:19:03 am »

Why is Phillip Seymour Hoffman driving Philippe home?
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 04:44:42 am »

Okay, this is interesting again.  I still don't know what the hell is going on, but whatever service Steve Deneuve is selling can't be cheap.

I'm thinking Philippe's father committed suicide?  Is this why Philippe had to be taken away, because Philippe's mom hasn't been the same since her husband's death.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 05:20:05 am »

We will never see Philippe again.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up