Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt  (Read 5223 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 10:22:26 pm »

I watched the entire Masters.

4 days, around 20 hours of golf.

Sensational bullshit got in the way of a lot of really good golf.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 12:33:24 am »

Couples showing he can still play a bit and Mickelson slowly living up to all those years of promise.

Hells yes.  It was good to hear Boom-Boom's name again, and you gotta like Lefty, moobs and all.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 02:21:52 pm »

I really enjoyed Choi as well.   Guy had some steely silent determination.

It was killing me how every time Tiger tee'd there were a ton of shutter clicks.   When Choi tee'd...only silence.  I kinda fancied Choi winning the whole thing and no one having a decent picture of the guy.

TIGER WOODS RETURNS TO GOLF!
Also, some guy not Tiger won the whole thing (Not pictured)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 08:18:04 pm »

Dude, you're full of shit.


Roethlisburger ain't a good QB.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 10:55:14 pm »

I liked [to play] golf when I was a [little] kid and bought a Fred Couples plaque.  He was an old man even back then, gad damn.

And yeah, Rothelisburger is the worst, now that all the players that made the team win are gone the Steelers are going to be like 4-win status.  Down the stretch last season the Steelers almost became one of the bottom tier teams with several embarassing losses.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 11:11:57 pm »

Also, some guy not Tiger won the whole thing (Not pictured)
I had a dream last night that I was having a dinner date at a country club and phil mickelson kept hitting practice balls onto to the patio where we were eating. Eventually I rounded up all the balls and beamed them right at his head yelling "YOU [THROW] ARE [THROW] A [THROW] DICK! [THROW]"
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Tiger Woods Makes my Soul Hurt
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 03:41:47 am »

And yeah, Rothelisburger is the worst, now that all the players that made the team win are gone the Steelers are going to be like 4-win status.  Down the stretch last season the Steelers almost became one of the bottom tier teams with several embarassing losses.

Isn't what happened after 06 really close to what is happening to them after this (last) Super Bowl?  I don't remember, but I know they were out of the playoffs at least one year in 07 or 08.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up