Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OGLAF (NSFW)  (Read 7832 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
OGLAF (NSFW)
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:36:06 pm »

It has its amusing (if slightly deranged) moments. The Ponce de Leon strips are also quite good ("Is there a fountain of cock? I shall make that my new quest")
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:40:55 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 10:51:33 pm »

I totally learned today that OGLAF is not written or drawn by a dude.

I was surprised.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:59:40 pm »

Yes, you see a gag involving a book that has a pu$$y and for some reason you think "a dude thought this up". Color me surprised as well...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 12:24:36 am »

I just read the whole archive.  Funny as hell.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 12:34:07 am »

I friggin' love Oglaf. It's smart that if she isn't feeling inspired to add to the story she has no problem creating a one-off that week that could have a punchline, or could just be more pornographic than funny.

One thing I always forget to do: check to see if the current story has an Epilogue (the link to the right of the comic appears for stories that do).



fixed link - choop
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 02:07:05 am by Choop »
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 08:08:04 am »

I love the Son of Man strips.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 12:57:57 pm »

I just read the whole archive.  Funny as hell.

Me too.  I did not expect to enjoy that as much as I did.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 01:13:11 pm »

I've been reading it for a while and just noticed the Epilogue links and almost went back through the whole archive to see if I'd missed any others.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 08:58:53 pm »

Can I just say that I have now read the entire archive three times, and shared this with Pedro and my BFF, who does not ever read webcomics? Also, I think this is the first strip somebody's posted that hasn't gotten a single negative comment.

That is saying something, for darn sure. Great find, thanks, Deja.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 03:20:17 pm »

When life gives you mascara, make masquerade.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 05:50:22 pm »

I just want to take the opportunity to say that, even prior to this week's update, I have such an enormous lady-crush on the Braided Mercenary Woman that it's not even remotely funny.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 07:00:51 pm »

I still can't believe they sell Cum Spite t-shirts.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up