Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?  (Read 5238 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 05:04:30 pm »

Now Philippe has to make his way back to Achewood. 

Hilarity ensues?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 05:56:48 pm »

So where was this place where Philippe was?  Heaven? 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 05:58:22 pm »

The opposite. Cleveland.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 06:00:54 pm »

The opposite. Cleveland.

Did I ever tell my stairway to Cleveland story?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 06:13:09 pm »

maybe! i don't remember it in any case, so bust that puppy out
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 08:53:51 pm »

'bust that puppy out' is something more people need to say
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 10:52:49 pm »

Well my Stairway to Cleveland story has nothing to do with Cleveland, really, but I do have a Cleveland story as well.  Don't have time to tell stories now, but I will when I return, possibly later tonight.

if I forget, remind me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 08:22:51 am »

hey paul remember when you promised those stories about cleveland yeah
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 01:48:41 pm »

Still busy, I'll tell the Cleveland story now and get back with the Stairway to Cleveland story.

My only experience with Cleveland is passing through there once about 20 years ago.  I recall stopping at the old ball park.  This was when the team was the Browns before they left town, big division rivals of the Houston Oilers.  So I stopped at the old ball park on my way through town and pissed on it.  I was surprised that you could just walk right up to the stadium, no parking lot with a security fence.  Take that Browns.

Shortly thereafter I was back on the freeway headed out of town.  I happened to look to the left and saw a dude in the next lane nonchalantly jacking off while he drove.

Gotta love that Cleveland.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 02:35:56 pm »

So where was this place where Philippe was?  Heaven? 

Montreal.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 12:22:21 am »

Phillipe's father is a cheap rip-off of Eric Cantona from Looking For Eric
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 02:12:34 pm »

Still busy, I'll tell the Cleveland story now and get back with the Stairway to Cleveland story.

My only experience with Cleveland is passing through there once about 20 years ago.  I recall stopping at the old ball park.  This was when the team was the Browns before they left town, big division rivals of the Houston Oilers.  So I stopped at the old ball park on my way through town and pissed on it.  I was surprised that you could just walk right up to the stadium, no parking lot with a security fence.  Take that Browns.


So that was YOU!?!  I'll have you know, Paul, that "Some guy pissed on it" was the official reason given for knocking down that old stadium and building the new one.  That's a stink you can't get out.

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 04:18:48 pm »

I also said a curse which must have worked because the Oilers beat the Browns both games two years running. 

The road trip that took me through Cleveland also took me through Buffalo.  I did the same thing at Rich Stadium.  I was again amazed that you could walk right up to the stadium.  There in Buffalo when you are standing at the turnstile pissing you can actually see into the stadium and catch a glimpse of the field and scoreboard.

The curse worked on Buffalo too for two full seasons.  We didn't play Buffalo the next season actually, but the following season beat the hell out of them to end the regular year.  The curse worked into the playoffs too, but ran out at halftime.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up