Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.  (Read 6774 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 12:16:44 pm »

Dammit Bobby, don't distract the man. He said in the super-secret assbar of the new cookbook, and I quote "WHICH I SWEAR TO GOD IS COMING OUT IN JUNE OR I WILL PUT MY ARMS IN A BLENDER," and I'm planning to hold him to it.  It's no time to be giving him new ideas.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 03:10:17 pm »

Does that mean we'll have you to blame when he can't draw drag pixels anymore come July?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 03:42:45 pm »

Oh, you know me. I'm sure I'll forgive him again. He promises he'll change!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 06:15:02 pm »

Wombat's in a dysfunctional relationship with her cartoonist.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up