Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I've been shot  (Read 3794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
I've been shot
« on: May 04, 2010, 09:27:36 am »

oh, oh god, the pain, the pain. oh, someone... someone get a doctor. Any one, just... oh christ, get a Doc. a Doc. I just... anyone... a doctor or medical professional in training who is at least 25 years old as of today...

SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY DOC!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:32:19 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 02:57:35 pm »

Or was it yesterday?  Happy B'day Doc.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 04:10:57 pm »

oh, the comedy!

also, happy day, bro.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 05:29:11 pm »

Fuck the nachos, go for the Commodore.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 06:34:19 pm »

You should aging philosophically. 

Happy Birthday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 01:51:30 am »

I may have abused Doc on his birthday. I'm not sure how Aussie times work.

However, I also may have wished him happy birthday on his birthday. Or maybe not.

This is hard.

Either way, I'm sure you had a good birthday at some point and that you're nursing a hangover right now, or maybe yesterday, maybe tomorrow, whatever.

Bah.

Commonwealth Love <3 Happy Birthday mate
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 10:39:58 am »

Inev, I have never laughed so hard at a birthday thread before, so I'm glad it was mine.

Thanks dudes, I did not get to eat nachos on my birthday but I am currently eating tacos in celebration of cinco de mayo. So that's something?

As the clock ticked over midnight to my birthday I was however downing a beer with a lovely lady after a pretty awesome concert and I still got to my 9am path tute. So overall I'm calling it a win.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 10:40:38 am »

Oh and Judy our late night/early morning talks never fill me with anything but joy. Commonwealth love forever.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 02:39:20 pm »

Oh and Judy our late night/early morning talks never fill me with anything but joy. Commonwealth love forever.

I would kill an angry rhino with my bare hands to get a video of this.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 11:57:09 am »

There are flags. Pictures of the Queen smile down benignly.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 03:52:58 am »

Sometimes, we do a cry at the beauty of it all.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 04:16:16 am »

Quote
can't we tell JL about this? it would make her so happy. we could invite her, or take a picture, or...
Quote
No. No. It's against the code. Now, time for our commonwealth body massage. Did you bring the oil?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 04:32:25 pm »

Would I renounce my citizenship to get in on that action?

...let's see how the 2012 elections go...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 04:48:39 pm »

you mean you'd rather have those makeouts than sloppy makeouts between LFM and a-cap? Shame on you! love it or leave it sister!

USA! USA! USA!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I've been shot
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 05:43:44 pm »

you mean you'd rather have those makeouts than sloppy makeouts between LFM and a-cap? Shame on you! love it or leave it sister!

USA! USA! USA!

Why do you make me choose?

Though, honestly, I'd probably pair a-cap with you, inev, and LFM with GKA. Dunno why, just seems more natural to me.

This line of thinking is almost certain to get me in trouble.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up