Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!  (Read 1343 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
« on: May 11, 2010, 02:43:41 am »

Happy Birthday Dr Sodomy.

The half-trochaic, half-antibacchiac (I am sorry English language) cadence of your name marvellously embiggens the childish hilarity of its content. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Do whatever the fuck you want, sodomy or otherwise, it's your birthday mate. Hell, sodomise me if you want, I can't sleep as it is anyway.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 02:59:27 am »

"No no no, ha ha, no, my doctorate is not in the field of sodomy. There is no such doctoral programme of which I am aware. Sodomy is my birth last name. My doctorate's in Medieval Literature, actually. My great love of sodomy is purely recreational and strictly coincedental."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 04:31:12 pm »

Happy Birthday Dr Sodomy.

The half-trochaic, half-antibacchiac (I am sorry English language) cadence of your name marvellously embiggens the childish hilarity of its content. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Do whatever the fuck you want, sodomy or otherwise, it's your birthday mate. Hell, sodomise me if you want, I can't sleep as it is anyway.

Since the Doctor appears to be out, are you accepting other applicants?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 06:50:42 pm »

Dr. Sodomy, eh?  I'll take Cameron and 13.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up