Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I made a desktop wallpaper.  (Read 2202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« on: December 13, 2003, 03:27:51 am »

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 04:17:20 am »

I have not the words.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 05:34:38 am »

It's late.  I'm giddy.  What do you want?  

Fine.  I'm going to bed.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 06:29:11 am »

The baby (well, the smaller, anyway) hippo in water is majestically cute.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2003, 12:09:30 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
The baby (well, the smaller, anyway) hippo in water is majestically cute.


The one that looks like it's balancing on the mama Hippo's nose is awesome. Someone should photoshop a Tutu onto them.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2003, 02:15:15 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

The one that looks like its balancing on the mama Hippo's nose is awesome. Someone should photoshop a Tutu onto them.


I thought it was just... hippo glue, at work. It, at least in my memory, looked startled enough to have had it's ass glued to someones nose.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I made a desktop wallpaper.
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2003, 02:30:36 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

The one that looks like its balancing on the mama Hippo's nose is awesome. Someone should photoshop a Tutu onto them.


I thought it was just... hippo glue, at work. It, at least in my memory, looked startled enough to have had its ass glued to someones nose.


Where do I get that glue? Coz I saw this girl with such a great ass, and...
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up