Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lol-comics  (Read 2031 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Lol-comics
« on: May 18, 2010, 01:55:02 am »

I like lol-comics and I can't deny. It's the exaggeration. I dig the exaggeration. Actually I found myself laughing out loud so often, I thought, "man, I better save this for when I'm baked".
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Lol-comics
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:14:33 am »

(of course there's lots of silly stuff, and he's better at RL stories than at jokes. but he can be very expressive. the stick figure in the 2nd panel kills me)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Lol-comics
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:31:48 pm »

of course, there's lots of silly stuff =P (remember to next time only link anything here after reading enough of it...)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up