Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!  (Read 2471 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile

Would the turd be preserved (for DNA purposes) under the lawnmower's blade casing shell or would said casing act as an oven, cooking the turd and possibly mutating the DNA contained within?


http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05212010
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 04:04:52 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 06:34:09 pm »

I had a friend in middle school whose family raised chinchillas for their fur.  They had about 40 of them.  I wasn't around for any of the 'harvests', but I believe it involved electrocution via anal probe.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 09:07:16 pm »

I had a friend in middle school whose family raised chinchillas for their fur.  They had about 40 of them.  I wasn't around for any of the 'harvests', but I believe it involved electrocution via anal probe.

OMG, one of my non-achewood-reading Facebook friends (in Colorado) just posted this as her status:

[Lady Lady] saw some protesters downtown Denver, one carrying a sign that said "Fur = anal electrocution"

Bizarre.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:07:17 am by jay-ell »
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 12:40:01 am »

I believe that is basically correct. When I had a pet chinchilla they weren't very common yet and the care books assumed you were raising them for fur and I vaguely remember reading this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 04:39:40 pm »

great. now I'm picturing lurquilla & hubby's state-of-the-art anal electrocution facilities...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 06:41:12 pm »

I wonder if Mayner is indeed a math teacher, or if Nice Pete just randomly picked him to play the part in his internal fantasy.  Also, will any follow-up be done on the burning chinchilla farm?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 08:05:53 pm »

There is seriously no meat on a chinchilla, it's really not worth the bother.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:14 pm »

Wait a minute...

If the chinchillas just get kinda singed up does this thread then become an active option?

I mean if the physiology is close enough, why waste?

that thought crossed my mind, as well.  how sick is that?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up