Here's a cat, one of the animals most capable of graceful movement
Okay, let's do this. Who is the most graceful animal/species?
Well pound for pound with respect to weight and body fat percentage, it's definitely me. Like I would slaughter Jack Black in a dance-off,
easy. But if I had to pick something else...
Jellyfi$h? Always a stark display and their whole essence is pretty much just pure movement. But does that really equate to grace? Don't think so. But a contender.
Cats got to be up there, the litheness, swagger, creativity. Easily top the whole feline family if not only for weighing the least for their frames. Always looking sleek especially ones with beautifully proportioned patterns on their coats. Propensity to always act in charge of the situation. Really strong contender.
Seems like the universal archtype of our collective subconscious has given the title to the gazelle, but personally I really haven't seen much. Does the most graceful being also have to win the popular vote? Probably.
The hoss. Ultimate combination of strength and speed. Triumphant posture. Always dancing in their movements like figure skaters of grass. Expressive and extrovertive, they seem to wear their souls as large as any being.
I got it.
Those japanese cranes. I saw this documentary once about rare, typically annual, large animal gatherings. Can't remember the series or even the channel that produced it, but probably BBC. They explained how the cranes mate for life and the couples develop dances together, and
the gathering is basically an annual dance party WHAT. They showed a couple perform set to classical music and I swear I started fuck*ng tearing up from the beauty.
Guess what, guys, when we all decide to go back in time together, me and my crane wife are GONNA SERVE YOUR ASSES. 'Cause
I'm the most graceful, hah.