Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 72   Go Down

Author Topic: Aminals  (Read 233288 times)

0 Members and 42 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #285 on: December 06, 2011, 07:58:20 pm »

Good to see your hubby looking frisky too.  On the mend, I take it?
Oh, the ears!

He's pretty good at jumping on the bed with those stubby little legs.

So everything is working out. Cool!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #286 on: December 13, 2011, 01:04:25 pm »

A polite bear.

Posted before Wombat reminds us that we shouldn't anthropomorphise animal's behaviours and it was probably trying to grab her outstretched hand or something.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2011, 01:32:32 pm »

That looks like a trained bear. But seriously, what the heck good do they think that little wire fence is going to do if it decides to be less polite?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #288 on: December 13, 2011, 02:44:33 pm »

That looks like a trained bear. But seriously, what the heck good do they think that little wire fence is going to do if it decides to be less polite?

Maybe it's electrificated.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2011, 05:32:55 pm »

That is an animal that needs a real fence AND electricity.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2011, 03:44:04 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVw7cgv36A
Barbed Cat c*ck brought to you by National Geographic.
Lessons learned: 1. Lionesses and female cats are masochistic sluts. 2. Ouch. 3. Male Lions and cats have weak sauce. 4. Roll around.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #291 on: December 25, 2011, 05:16:39 am »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #292 on: December 25, 2011, 05:17:44 am »

Did that cat just leap to its death?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #293 on: December 25, 2011, 02:47:02 pm »

Our kitties do the mis-judge thing more and more often.  We call it "having a senior moment."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #294 on: December 26, 2011, 12:29:47 am »

It's probably cruel but I'm never going to stop laughing at that.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #295 on: December 28, 2011, 06:13:49 am »

Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #296 on: December 28, 2011, 06:33:09 am »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #297 on: December 28, 2011, 08:47:59 am »

I laughed.  Poor lioness.  Why do they show her such a tasty treat if they aren't going to let her eat?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #298 on: January 06, 2012, 01:26:54 pm »

Maybe this should go in the Shit my ___ says thread.  We'll know after I get an answer to my question.

Last night my roommate was telling me a story about touching an alligator.  This was spurred by a television commercial that was comparing dry rough skin to an alligator.  He pointed out that an alligators skin is not at all dry or rough.  This led him to tell me a story about giraffeing near where some alligators were. 

In the story he said that it was only later that he learned that an alligator can run faster than a hoss.  I was like, what?, no, that can't be right. 

Is my roommate full of shit?  Wait, I already know the answer, yes he is, but I mean specifically about this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #299 on: January 06, 2012, 03:14:22 pm »

Over maybe 20 yards or so a gator will run your ass down. They can't maintain that pace though so if you keep a cushion on them chances of them doing a gazelle run on you are minimal. That ambush burst is what they've got going for them.

Even then, faster than a hoss?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 72   Go Up