Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 72   Go Down

Author Topic: Aminals  (Read 233628 times)

0 Members and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2012, 03:24:20 pm »

The most important thing when being chased by a crocodilian is to make sure that at least some of the people in your group run more slowly than you do. This is why when I volunteer at the reptile house, I always bring the keepers lots of cookies.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2012, 04:37:19 pm »

On their ambush lunge, yeah.

I remain unconvinced.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2012, 08:50:50 pm »

Lesson learned: Bring Paul In Case of Alligators
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #303 on: January 07, 2012, 10:36:43 am »

Lesson learned: Bring Paul In Case of Alligators

Well, there is this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2012, 06:00:35 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2012, 06:37:33 pm »

Kristen Bell Loves Sloths, but geez, what a nightmare this woman must be to live with.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Aminals
« Reply #306 on: February 01, 2012, 01:52:28 am »

Would it be worth it for the bonin'?

Meh. Probably not.

Don't get me wrong, I'd bone her dry. But, yeah.

Wait a minute, is that just a parody of this?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #307 on: February 01, 2012, 02:41:46 am »

I have no idea who that woman is but that was hysterical.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #308 on: February 03, 2012, 12:39:23 am »

I had hoped this was a joke when I first saw the commercial, but apparently they are serious.  There are no words.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #309 on: February 03, 2012, 12:49:45 am »

Amazing. Sort of genius and yet so very wrong.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2012, 06:44:15 am »



Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #311 on: February 12, 2012, 02:18:30 pm »

You never know when you're going to need to throw the enemy off guard with a cute animal, I guess.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #312 on: February 12, 2012, 02:26:02 pm »

Secret, underground cute warfare.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2012, 01:10:32 am »

Reminds me of that one episode of Louie.

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2012, 02:37:21 am »

I'm sorry, I thought I was in the Shit my ____ says thread.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 72   Go Up