Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 72   Go Down

Author Topic: Aminals  (Read 233250 times)

0 Members and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Aminals
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2013, 07:39:49 am »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2013, 09:23:29 am »

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2013, 02:54:36 pm »

That does not look very helpful to me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2013, 04:14:31 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2013, 08:24:59 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #395 on: March 08, 2013, 11:33:37 pm »

Also: Life
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2013, 10:49:58 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #397 on: April 08, 2013, 04:02:46 am »

Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #398 on: April 08, 2013, 09:50:46 am »

I have a cat. I don't remember if I had her when I was last posting on this board. Anyway here's a picture of her. Her name is Ista. She is very dignified.

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #399 on: April 08, 2013, 12:15:55 pm »

I think I understand why Philippe left home and needs therapy now.

Damn I really needed that for an article I wrote about six months ago.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #400 on: April 08, 2013, 05:08:01 pm »

I have a cat. I don't remember if I had her when I was last posting on this board. Anyway here's a picture of her. Her name is Ista. She is very dignified.


Are we sharing our cat pictures?



Maine Coons represent. Only mine is a very elegant man. He is sexually attracted to other male cats and sways his hips like a diva.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2013, 03:24:59 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #402 on: April 10, 2013, 04:26:56 pm »

Damn I really needed that for an article I wrote about six months ago.

Sorry.  Sorry I posted otter abuse too late.  It really does fit with the relationship he and his mom have though. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #403 on: April 13, 2013, 08:00:49 pm »

This for JL. Someday, she might need to know her legal options. She should not click on the link.
Quote
A western New York man will get 1.6 million US dollars to settle a dispute stemming from flooding from a nearby development that left him inundated with frogs.

The award settles a seven-year legal fight involving Paul Marinaccio, the town of Clarence and a developer.

Mr Marinaccio says runoff diverted onto his 40-acre property turned it into wetlands filled with frogs. He says the abundant amphibians forced him inside because a childhood incident left him with a crippling frog phobia.

The Buffalo News reports that the dispute was resolved last month when the State Court of Appeals decided Mr Marinaccio wasn't entitled to punitive damages.

The developer's attorney says his client did only what the town told him to do.

A drainage channel will be dug under a post-verdict agreement.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Aminals
« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2013, 09:52:35 pm »

With that warning I was expecting more frogs.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 72   Go Up