That is so much pork. We eat so little pork it would take us maybe a decade to get through that but a lot would just go to waste. We are not pork people. Except for the bacon. I could get through that much bacon and just always having bacon on hand in such an abundant supply would increase my likelihood of eating it .
Recently, while being an adult at a job where I oversee a staff of 20+ people, my mind wandered and I was thinking "pork. Poooork. Porking. He he. If they knew what I was thinking they'd lose all respect for me. Pork.
Also, I'm so disconcerted that the butcher paper on your meat is white instead of what I consider to be the correct colour of pinky-brown that all butchers here use. What the hell man? Is that a thing in your area, or is your butcher some sort of hipster maverick who uses words like artisanal to describe their process?