Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Texts that just shouldn't happen...  (Read 1433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Texts that just shouldn't happen...
« on: May 28, 2010, 07:56:08 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:38:09 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Texts that just shouldn't happen...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 08:05:58 pm »

Are we sure that this was liquid poo and not an expressed ass gland? I think the liquid poo would be better.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Texts that just shouldn't happen...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 04:30:27 am »

So, of course, I overshare here.

both liquid poo and glandular emissions flow down hill.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up