Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: How Gender Violence on the Left Enables S  (Read 1243 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linear

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 95
  • Ah keep em cees lookin out
    • View Profile
    • This must be included if you specify a URL below.

okay I'm prolly done making new topics for a while sorry for spamming with new topics I'm just well I have some free time but don't worry I won't come Tuesday.  back to work on tuesday.

so I think that this article seems to touch on some fundamental truth.

http://www.truthout.org/why-misogynists-make-great-informants59966

It's really freakin' weird, right...  This article is about the state vs grass-roots organizations, but you can just as easily see the same patterns in many workplaces, especially large bureaucratic ones.  Maybe not so much the theoretical workplaces you learn about in management classes, but more so the ones you learn about in sociology classes, or as is the case with me, the ones you experience first hand.  You see violence and misogyny as a tool of the organization to suppress dissent and organization within the ranks. 

So it makes me think... given a large bureaucratic organization of some kind or other, there's sort of automatically an environment that favors the evolutionary development of violence and misogyny in it's culture.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/rtarbotton/detail?entry_id=63946

it's like a sort of demon that hops from one body to the next, taking over entire corporations.

Why do some businesses, large and small, get infected more than others?  What is the difference between them?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up