Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/4/10--Can I touch it  (Read 2096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
6/4/10--Can I touch it
« on: June 05, 2010, 01:28:33 am »

Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 01:35:42 am »

i got creeped out and i LOL'd at the same time.  achewood is the only thing that can do that to me.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 01:38:27 am »

You know, I don't think I have ever been to a Denny's. I'm going to make sure it stays that way.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 02:14:24 am »

You know, I don't think I have ever been to a Denny's. I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

To assure you it's not really like this is not to say it's better.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 02:45:29 am »

dennys is only as creepy as the people inside it.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 03:05:07 am »

oooooooooooo weeeeeeee that's creepy
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 06:13:10 pm »

This is turning out far more creepy than I expected.  And that's a good thing.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

saniac

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 12:33:15 am »

You know, I think I've seen that pony-tailed dude before...

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02202006

I don't think recumbent Tai Chi is going to work against Nice Pete.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up