Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What good, membership?  (Read 1398 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
What good, membership?
« on: June 17, 2010, 03:16:12 pm »

So what do people who subscribe to the Onstad's premium gold-pressed latinum membership actually get? There are storylines taking place that are unrelated to what goes out to the public, correct? Am I to believe that what happens in those stories will never be referenced in the other comics? That it all stays in Vegas?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: What good, membership?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 06:23:34 pm »

Dude its like $10, live the dream
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What good, membership?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 07:05:57 pm »

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't checked in for like a month to what I am paying for.

A lot of it is what used to be in the blogs. He doesn't update that often, which is exactly what you would expect, but it's more like three bucks a month, not ten.

I love the blogs, but what I mostly get out of it is that I really don't need any more t-shirts and I feel I owe the guy something for more than just the free entertainment, and three bucks a month makes me feel I am paying a fair price.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up