Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anti-sport  (Read 2129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linear

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 95
  • Ah keep em cees lookin out
    • View Profile
    • This must be included if you specify a URL below.
anti-sport
« on: June 27, 2010, 11:03:42 am »

So I was reading LFM's posts about how the spin the networks puts on sports pisses him off.  And I was like thinking to myself, dude, you don't have to watch TV.  And if you do, maybe you should find a way to get TV from Europe or something.  Of course American TV sports commentators are morons.  It's America for christ's sake!  Everything here is moronic!  Have you seen the people here?  Have you seen their education level?  Did you see Borat?  That was real you know.  At work just the other day I was discussing politics with some dude in as much as you can call it discussing and I was floored - it was totally a scene out of Borat.  This is America!  Sarah Palin is on the TV!  If you turn the TV on, you are going to see Sarah Palin sooner or later.

I don't actually own a TV.  My roommate has a TV, and I don't even know how to turn it on because I've never used it.  And I still don't have enough time in my day so I can't imagine how unproductive I would be if I sat on my ass and watched hours worth of TV every week. 

I read somewhere that Robert Keeshan once said, when asked what he watched on TV, that he did not in fact watch TV, because he was too busy doing stuff!  Imagine that!  So there!
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:22:19 am »

Hah hah.

What movie is that song in?  Pulp Fiction I think, right?  Been awhile.
Logged
ACHIEVE

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 02:27:05 am »

Okay it's Pulp Fiction.

But on topic, I'm never going to be anti any sport anymore.  This WC season as well as every baseball season have helped me realize people look for reasons to dislike a sport they want to dislike.  You know who else does that?  Women.  Women who should shut their mouths.
Logged
ACHIEVE

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 03:45:24 am »

Yeah man, bitches need to take they cunt pills.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linear

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 95
  • Ah keep em cees lookin out
    • View Profile
    • This must be included if you specify a URL below.
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 06:04:42 am »

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0625102mugs1.html


TSG says that these are GUYS.  Wat the hell?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 05:14:49 pm »

The first one has an adams apple and the middle one looks like she used to play nose guard for the Stillers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 11:24:03 pm »

Is it just me or is the third one pretty convincing? Please say it's not just me. I've had a rough couple of months.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

linear

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 95
  • Ah keep em cees lookin out
    • View Profile
    • This must be included if you specify a URL below.
Re: anti-sport
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 02:01:38 am »

no it's not just you I'd totally suck her dick too
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up