Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck summer  (Read 19797 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2010, 03:28:19 am »

How any blind men does it take to find DP pornography on the internet?

I'm not sure, but if you want to help out the cause, you could always record an audio description of any old porno site you like for the visually impaired at http://pornfortheblind.org/ (nsfw). 

I just listened to the description of Big Sausage Pizza, and it's sort of weird how bored the guy who's describing the site sounds, and also how it turns into a PSA for a charity at the end.  Also, further listening of other audio clips makes clear that some descriptions are just jokes like the www.elvisrape.com one, while others are oddly serious descriptions of porn sites and clips.

Yes, you can watch porn and do volunteer work at the same time.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2010, 03:35:38 am »

Nice. So does that mean my subscription to Asshole Fever may be tax deductible?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2010, 04:26:45 am »

Sometimes when you type in a captcha it says you're helping the blind like that and I like to try to imagine what filthy sentence they're from. Like "stifling unguent" or something.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2010, 09:39:16 pm »

Dear Summer,

Come back you goddam bitch! Don't make me come after you or I'm gonna slug you up so good I'll be able to sell you for a Picasso! Remember how I stood up for you? Remember how ever one was talking you down and I took you in and let you wash your hair and cleaned the scabs off your knees and gave you a meal or three? You ungrateful whore, you gonna throw all we had in my face and run off on me!?!

You bitch, you come back here I outta cut your damn throat and feed you to the turtles crotch first!

I love you baby, I need you, don't hurt me or yourself like this...come on back home.

[the pool is finished and it is 65d and misting]

polar bear swim
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2010, 10:45:38 pm »

She's living here in Houston still.  But I can see a faraway look in her eyes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2010, 10:56:52 am »

Ah baby, I knew you'd come back to me. Forget those fools, you know I'll treat you right.
 
This post is from a man who just got done organising his new years celebrations on a beautiful beach in the middle of summer. Because that's how we roll.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:06:19 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2010, 01:05:15 am »

last summer my girlfriend worked for an organization that recorded audio descriptions of things for the blind.

her favorite story is that once they were doing the comics page, and it was like;
Old man: yes, so, beetle bailey says, gee, it's our anniversary, I got you something we can both enjoy
my gal: oh wow, you're such a swell guy!
old man: and now he's pulling out... what is that? string? or something?
my gal: that's... that is thong underwear.
old man: underwear? that can't be underwear. What? what's the joke?
my gal: it's underwear. he got her... he got her underwear.

today it felt like Spring in Saint Louis. it was weird.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2010, 08:15:50 am »

last summer my girlfriend worked for an organization that recorded audio descriptions of things for the blind.

her favorite story is that once they were doing the comics page, and it was like;
Old man: yes, so, beetle bailey says, gee, it's our anniversary, I got you something we can both enjoy
my gal: oh wow, you're such a swell guy!
old man: and now he's pulling out... what is that? string? or something?
my gal: that's... that is thong underwear.
old man: underwear? that can't be underwear. What? what's the joke?
my gal: it's underwear. he got her... he got her underwear.

I think it was you, inev, who introduced me ti Comics Curmudgeon
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2010, 01:47:24 pm »

I think it was you, inev, who introduced me ti Comics Curmudgeon
Shit, that page is fantastic. I found something to replace achewood in my morning routine.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:51 pm »

Com-Curm is some good shit.

The way it deconstructed the batshit way "For Better or For Worse" collapsed in on itself was Legendary Win.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Fuck summer
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2010, 04:26:19 pm »

Man, I haven't read the mudge in a long while.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up