Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)  (Read 12887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« on: December 16, 2003, 11:57:56 am »

Alternate title: "a bucket of Colonel and a pint of dippin' gravy"

Raise your hand if you are so easily identified by the items in your car.
Logged

misterhaan

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • http://www.track7.org/
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 02:52:42 pm »

i would have gone with 'some ice machine on tilt' personally -- what a great line!

and whoa, yesterday's strip got bigger!
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 04:21:44 pm »

Quote from: "FeeReep"

Raise your hand if you are so easily identified by the items in your car.


Not really. My car tends to just be full of cds.
Oh.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 05:46:28 pm »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
Raise your hand if you are so easily identified by the items in your car.


Back when I had a car of my own...the leopard print: seat covers, steering wheel, hanging air freshener, CD case, rear seat organizer, and visor mirror usually gave me away.  If not that, then the bumper sticker that said, "You can always tell a [my alma mater] girl, but you can't tell her much."  

RIP, Meredith.  R.    I.    P.  

*sniffle*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 05:50:05 pm »

I'm sorry: leopard skin seat covers?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 05:57:52 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I'm sorry: leopard skin seat covers?


Is that so wrong?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 06:11:53 pm »

Dear Lord, YES.

I mean, if you even have to ask the question there's so much fundamentally wrong there that I don't think there's anything anyone can do to help.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 06:27:10 pm »

My car appears completely clean from the outside since I never leave anything on the seats/floor. But if you get close you can see I'm too lazy to vaccuum/dust. Ever.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 06:45:27 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "jough"
I'm sorry: leopard skin seat covers?


Is that so wrong?

If that's wrong, then hell no I don't want to be right.

I don't have leopard-skin seat covers myself, though
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 06:48:32 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Dear Lord, YES.

I mean, if you even have to ask the question there's so much fundamentally wrong there that I don't think there's anything anyone can do to help.


Easy for you to say from your cushy Pacific coast state.  Try coming here and borrowing the leopard print monstrosity of a motor vehicle when yours is unavailable.  It was nightmarish.  Truckers would laugh at me on the highway.  Truckers!
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 07:05:06 pm »

Truckers are people too!

Retarded kids, innocent booger-eating puppies...if they're going to hell, what chance do the rest of us have?  

NONE, I tell you, NONE!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 07:23:13 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"

Retarded kids, innocent booger-eating puppies...if they're going to hell, what chance do the rest of us have?  

My suspicion is that these people are actually in Heaven and just subcontracting misery. I really doubt poor Scrambles went to Hell.

I love the idea that Ray ordered all that KFC and then apparently didn't actually eat it. It's so... Ray. (And I love the fact that Beef can apparently spot the KFC from long range -- at first, I thought he was just supposed to be mystically sensing Ray's car, despite it being an identical 1982 Brat to everyone else's in Hell.)

Meanwhile, where's Robert Johnson? I want to see the conversation between him and Beef.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 07:34:19 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I really doubt poor Scrambles went to Hell.


Scrambles is dead?  

SCRAAAAAAAAAAAMBLES!!!!

Oh, and when I said that none of us had a chance?  Nice Jough maybe has a chance.
Logged

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 09:51:50 pm »

Quote
i would have gone with 'some ice machine on tilt' personally -- what a great line!


That line had a hint of Achewood smoothness as I read it, but I must admit that I have not a clue what the phrase "on tilt" means.

Man, I am going to make a terrible hipster when I grow up.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 10:38:09 pm »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
That line had a hint of Achewood smoothness as I read it, but I must admit that I have not a clue what the phrase "on tilt" means.


I think it has something to do with pinball.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up